Occupational Health Assessments
Employee orientated services
To comply with Health & Safety regulations businesses are faced with demands to consider a wide variety of occupational health assessments. We can support you in this and offer:
- COSHH assessments.
- Computer workplace assessments, VDU users, DSE assessments
- Manual handling assessments
- Ergonomic assessments
- Assessments of workplaces for pregnant employees
- Assessments of workplaces for employees with health problems
- Workstation risk assessments
We can provide paper-based templates for you to use, interactive online assessments or we can perform a detailed analysis, following on-site visits and interviews. Our assessments are carried out by consultants experienced in their field and you will be provided with a comprehensive report at conclusion.
Management orientated services and consultancy
Managing Health and Safety can be challenging. Through our consultancy and advisory service Business and Health Consultancy offers:
- Impartial assessments of occupational health needs
- Evaluation of occupational health surveillance programmes
- Evaluation of prevention and health promotion programs
- Evaluation of training and education relevant to your workplace
- Evaluation of occupational health & safety management systems
- Risk assessments of workstations
- Fire risk assessments
Our assessments and reports can be detailed and specific or more general, depending on your needs.
We can tailor the assessment to areas you specify. We do not adopt a one-size-fits-all approach.
Here is a selection of our tweets:RIDDOR changed reporting of serious injuries at work from 3 days + to more than 7 days.
RIDDOR is expected to change in April and require accident reporting within 15 days of an accident.
Is your workstation set up properly? Book a professional assessment (http://goo.gl/qN2x5)