Sickness Absence Management
Sickness absence can be extremely costly for your business. This does not only include the direct loss of service provision but also the effects on colleagues and disruption to consistent customer relationships.
Business and Health Consultancy offers qualified support to HR and mangers in managing absent employees. We offer
- Contact with absent employees
- Advice on likely return to work date
- Adjustments supporting an early return to work
- Adjustments to maximize the potential of employees
- Proposing rehabilitation plans
- Liaison with the employee’s General Practitioner or specialist
- Feedback to HR / management on suggested action
- General medical information about certain illnesses
- Obtaining relevant consent
- Ill health retirement reports
- Case management
As absence is usually classified by HR for different type of illness, please see the link for the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems in the 2007 version.
We aim keeping you informed about our actions and suggestions of further action. You can choose between fully managed services or our pay-as-you-use module system. Please contact us for further information.
Here is a selection of our tweets:At work people with gambling problems might show increased absenteeism, being less focused or having financial problems.
Physical activities have shown to be related with better health and well-being outcomes in cancer survivors.
Employers with generous sick pay schemes have on average higher sickness absence rates.
The Carol Black report on the Review of Sickness Absence highlights the benefit of occupational health support. http://goo.gl/KLZGW
Interested in our other tweets? Follow us on twitter